Scheduled maintenance and update
Date: 01:00 AM (UTC-5) Oct 27, 2015
On Tuesday, we will be performing a scheduled maintenance. during which period access to the game will not be available.
Details about the update:
[Function] [Lv. 110 Unlocked] Upgrade Your Character and Improve his Power!
① [Good News] The highest character level has been increased to Lv.110!
② [Details] Players can upgrade their character or pet to Lv.100 now. New content and quests will be unlocked for Zodiac and Arena gameplay.
[Function] [Vilyadarcy] A Brand New Lv.110 Map: The Kingdom of the Elven - Vilyadarcy!
① [Good News] The Kingdom of the Elven can be accessed via the Rainbow Bridge!
② [Level] Reach Lv.100 to enter it.
③ [Story] Brand new main quests will lead you to reveal the secret of the Elven.
④ [Instance] By challenging the new instance, Peace Vale, you may receive new pets and Φ Orange Equipment materials.
⑤ [New Pet]
(1) Mott: A powerful Lv.80 Plant Pet. Players can receive the pet from the boss in Peace Vale (Hero) or use Elven Stones received by flipping cards to redeem it at the [Pet Master] Ville in Solaris.
⑥ [World Boss] Crystal Demon Cree will drop Φ Orange Equipment materials.
[Function] [Φ Orange Equipment Set] Equip the Top Equipment Forged by the Elves.
① [Good News] Obtain the Top Power and Super Support from the Epic Set!
② [Level] Reach Lv.100 to equip the equipment set.
③ [Details] Unlock the Orange Equipment Set for each class. Some rare equipment materials will be dropped in the new map - Vilyadarcy or dropped by the world boss.
[Function][Guild] Lv. 40 Guild Unlocked!
① [Guild Hall] The level limit has been increased to Lv.40, and the member limit has been increased to 100.
② [Holy Academy] The level limit has been increased to Lv.40, and the skill level limit has been increased to Lv.120.
③ [Pet Garden] Foster EXP increases with the guild level.
① [Intro] Various kinds of Divinity Costumes are available now!
② [Entry] Select the button Divinity Costume on the Divinity panel to enter.
③ [Type] There are two types of Divinities:
(1) Talent Divinity: Can be activated through the Divinity Awakening.
(2) Special Divinity: Can be activated with items
④ [Halo Combination] Activate a certain amount of Divinities to receive the corresponding bonus. Details are as follows:
(1) Lv.1 Halo: A total of 2 Divinities can be activated! Divinity awakening effects +2%.
(2) Lv.2 Halo: A total of 5 Divinities can be activated! Divinity awakening effects +2%.
(3) Lv.3 Halo: A total of 10 Divinities can be activated! Divinity awakening effects +3%.
(4) Lv.4 Halo: A total of 15 Divinities can be activated! Divinity awakening effects +3%.
(5) Lv.5 Halo: A total of 20 Divinities can be activated! Divinity awakening effects +5%.
(6) All of the above effects can be stacked.
[New Costume] Become My Captain!
[Overview] Added a new costume - Warship Star. Let's sail!
[New Psyche] A cute divine beast!
[Alpaca] Added a new Psyche Appearance: Alpaca.
[Sheep] Added a new Psyche Appearance: Sheep!
[Dragon Maiden] Added a new Psyche Appearance: Dragon Maiden!
[Intro] Added a new mount - Flame Arrow!
Tales of Solaris Operation Team
Oct 26 .2015